Part Time Position 2 days per week (Wednesday and Thursday)
We are looking for an experience administrator to join our team and help us achieve our goals.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service. If you have exceptional organisational skills, we would like to meet you.
You will serve as a point of contact for customers and visitors, managing enquiries and bookings relating to our conference and events business, as well as our sporting clubs.
You will be responsible for all day to day administrative tasks.
- Process and manage all enquiries
- Managing the bookings process from Enquiry through to invoicing
- Liaise with all teams to ensure we deliver excellence
- Maintain and update sales and customer records
- Develop monthly reports
- Communicate important feedback from customers internally
- Following and keeping up-to-date with process and procedures
- An administrative or sales background.
- Good organisational skills and ability to manage a number of tasks at the same time.
- Ability to prioritise own workload.
- Strong communication skills.
- Well versed in IT skills, for example, Microsoft Office Suite, Excel and CRM systems.
- Financial experience
- Must be detail oriented.
- Team Player
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com